Booking and Refund Policy
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to Government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person staying at the hostel.
- The identification proofs accepted are Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID Card.
- Advance taken at the time of reservations is strictly non-refundable.
- Prepayment is mandatory at the property during Check-In
- Non resident guests are not allowed inside the rooms. In case you want to invite someone, you can meet with them in the common areas.
- Different destinations and properties may have different policies during specific times of the year.
- Guest are responsible for their own personal belongings.
- Pets are allowed but the responsibility lies solely with the pet owner to manage it and keep property clean, if the property manager is unhappy with pet behavior then he reserves the right to deny permission.
- Breakfast is not inclusive of the room rate cited. It is charged over and extra at the property only.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of property manager, then he reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Right to admission is reserved.
- Certain polices are booking specific and they are notified at the time of booking.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
- Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
- Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- The advance taken at the time of reservation is always non-refundable.
- Pre-payment of the balance amount is necessary at the time of check-in. We have a 7 day cancellation policy (i.e. 7 days before the standard check-in time 12 noon). Your pre-payment of balance is eligible for a refund only if we are informed 7 daysin advance. Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the La Paz Stays Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- La Paz Stays reserves the right to admission.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY
- Standard Check-In time is 12 noon.
- Standard Check-Out time is 10 AM.
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to availability and discretion of the property.
- However please feel free to hang around in our common areas during that time.